Using existing account is done automatically when dealing with public networks using an external provider, such as MetaMask. Under Custom network settings, configuration must be done manually, by unlocking a particular wallet with a valid 12-word seed. For details, please visit the article about Accounts in the Getting Started section.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an existing account wallet for deployment with Superblocks Lab?
- What are the supported networks for deployment?
- How to import existing projects from previous Superblocks Lab versions?
- What is a project template?
- What is a DApp?
- What is the text and code editor behind Superblocks Lab?
- How to identify the compiler version currently being used?
- How is it possible to have a blockchain running in the browser ?
- What is an IDE?
- Which wallet can I use during development?