Access the projects list by clicking the down arrow located at the top menu bar. Click the Import button. The project will now be automatically loaded and added to the projects lists.
Moving existing Studio projects to Superblocks Lab can be done as follows:
- In Superblocks Studio, open the project being exported by clicking the DApps drop-down list, in the left side menu.
- Once the project is selected, click the Configure project button, right next to the project name, also in the left side menu.
- Now, in the Edit DApp Configuration window, click the Download project as JSON file link to download the file to local disk. The file name follows the format: superblocks_project_<project-name>.json.
- Next, go to Superblocks Lab.
- Open the projects menu by clicking the button located at the top of the screen.
- Click the Import link in the projects menu.
- Locate and open the downloaded file from Step 3.
- Importing will succeed with the following message:
- Done! If desired, follow the instructions on the screen for renaming the imported project name and title.