In Superblocks Lab, an account name will point to a specific wallet depending on the environment chosen. This means that you can set up as many accounts/wallets as you want. The wallet can be either a Superblocks Lab's native (built-in dev wallet or your private wallet) or it can point to an external wallet of your choice like MetaMask.
Articles in this section
- What and why are we tracking in Superblocks Lab?
- Can I use an existing account wallet for deployment with Superblocks Lab?
- What are the supported networks for deployment?
- How to import existing projects from previous Superblocks Lab versions?
- What is a project template?
- What is a DApp?
- What is the text and code editor behind Superblocks Lab?
- How to identify the compiler version currently being used?
- How is it possible to have a blockchain running in the browser ?
- What is an IDE?