This document provides a step-by-step guide to getting started using the Superblocks platform.
- Existing GitHub.com account or the ability to create one
- Existing GitHub repository with a smart contract (assuming you want to start building). You can fork this repository to try it out: https://github.com/Sacricarl/ethereum-test.
Setting up your first project on Superblocks
Running your first Superblocks build
Superblocks automatically triggers a build anytime you commit to the selected repository in GitHub.
Setting up your organization
When you log in for the first time and create a project, Superblocks will have automatically created an organization for you. You can reach the organization screen by either clicking the Superblocks logo in the top left of the screen, or navigating using the breadcrumb.
You can chose to do the following in your organization page.
- Projects: Create a new project, or filter for existing projects.
- People: Invite or remove people from the organization. Manage their access roles.
- Settings: Rename or delete the organization (your organization's URL does not change when you rename your organization).
You can also choose to create a new organization, or several organizations from scratch. Read more about organizations and access control here.
Where to go for assistance
If you have questions or troubles then please don’t hesitate to explore the following!
- Community Forum - https://discuss.superblocks.com/
- Support Desk - https://help.superblocks.com/
- Superblocks Blog - https://superblocks.com/blog/
Social Media & GitHub